GBS Theological Seminary
At Grace Biblical Seminary, we believe there is a need to train up leaders, not just full-time ministers. Our degree programs are designed to help men and women prepare for professional Christian ministry in local church and parachurch settings, this program provides students with in-depth study of biblical leadership principles and strategies and intensive study in the Scriptures and essential truths of the Christian faith. Emphasis is placed on understanding and utilizing the core values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in a variety of ministries within the local church or in parachurch ministries.
The purpose of GBS is to produce competent Bible expositors who are qualified to serve God effectively as pastors, teachers, missionaries, or non-vocational leaders in other areas of Christian ministry.
Applicants for graduate degree programs must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an approved college or university, or its equivalent. The student’s undergraduate overall grade point average must be 2.0 or higher for admittance.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To perform biblical exegesis and exposition.
- To verbalize a general knowledge of the Bible, including a synthetic understanding of the major books.
- To articulate and Scripturally defend free grace theology.
- To grow in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Engage in the Christian ministry and fellowship with appreciation for the variety of individuals through which God works.
Pastoral or Academic Track
Bible College Graduates in the Master of Ministry or Master of Theological Studies that has completed a comparable course in his undergraduate work, may, in order to avoid unnecessary duplication, seek approval to substitute to an elective course.