GBS CHURCH MINISTRY INSTITUTE
The Church Ministry Institute is an outreach ministry of Grace Biblical Seminary that offers non-degree programs for the purpose of equipping high school/college students and adults for non-vocational ministry. This equipping includes the integration of Biblical knowledge and ministry application. You will be challenged in your walk with God like never before. The training you receive will lay a solid foundation for the rest of your life. Classes are offered in Bible, theology, spiritual life, and ministry skills online or at a GBS Learning Centers
Course Offerings for Everyone…
Enrichment Courses – Certificate Programs
Our program offers a balanced approach to training, with emphasis on the following areas:
- Biblical Studies
- Theological Understanding
- Ministry Skills
- Spiritual Life
Goals and Objectives
- To enable students to demonstrate a general knowledge of the Bible and an ability to support their theological views.
- Articulate the basic doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Rightly divide the Scripture
- Prepare for advanced education.
- Model daily obedience to God’s Word in his/her life.
- Develop a consistent devotional life.
- Display a Biblical worldview in his/her private and public life.
- To enable students to have real impact in their local church.
- Develop a consistent pattern of evangelism and discipleship
- Develop skills of effective communication.
College Credit For High School Students
Grace Biblical Seminary, is happy to offer high school juniors and seniors these four courses for credit in one of our undergraduate degree
programs. GBS Bible College courses are more demanding, but the rewards can also be greater.